Search This Blog

Thursday 1 January 2015

Lagos AD gov candidate alleges threat to life

The governorship candidate of the Alliance for Democracy in Lagos State, Mr. Bolaji Ogunseye, on Wednesday, raised the alarm over an alleged threat to his life by some unknown persons. Ogunseye, in an interview with our correspondent, said some unknown persons invaded his house last Saturday but did not meet him at home. He called on the Police in Lagos to unmask the invaders. Recounting his ordeal, he said, “My house was invaded by unknown persons last Saturday night to Sunday morning. My family and I were not at home. I have been running my campaign in my house for quite some time and my house is well known. “Around 7am, we came back home in the morning and found the doors opened, we were afraid because we were not sure whether the criminals were still inside. So we went and reported the matter at the Alausa police division and an Inspector of Police came to the house to do some investigations. Remarkably, nothing was taken from the house.” Asked if the invasion was politically motivated, Ogunseye said, “I have no doubt that it was politically motivated.”

No comments:

Post a Comment