Search This Blog

Thursday 1 January 2015

I dont know if my daughter's father is dead or alive, I dont car- Actress, Sikiratu sindodo

Yoruba Nollywood Actress, Tayo Odueke, popularly known as Sikiratu Sindodo has revealed that she has lost contact with her baby daddy. The actress disclosed that she lost her ex’s contact when her baby only a year old. The said child is now 17 years old and has never seen her father because he can’t be found. Sikiratu Sindodo however doesn’t care about the whereabout of her daughter’s father because according to her, she has been taking good care of her child. When asked if she would like to get married again, she said, “I don’t need to rush into marriage, I am taking my time. I feel when it is the right time I am going to get married. I have a daughter already; I don’t see a reason why I should rush into a marriage and then rush out. I might even decide not to get married again; all I want to focus on is my child.” Read full gist here: http://www.radar.ng/gist/i-dont-know-if-my-daughters-father-is-dead-or-alive-we-dont-care-actress-sikiratu-sindodo/

No comments:

Post a Comment