Search This Blog

Thursday 1 January 2015

Nicki Minaj dazzles in shoot for RollingStone, shares details of her abortion..

American queen of rap, Nicki Minaj, opened up in an interview with Rolling Stone for its January 2015 issue, saying that when she was in high school she made a heartbreaking decision to get an abortion. A decision which still haunts her today. The 32-year-old rapper revealed that her first love was an older man from Queens, who she dated while attending a performing arts high school in Manhattan. When she found out she was pregnant, she made the hard decision to have an abortion.“I thought I was going to die,” she said to Rolling Stone.“I was a teenager. It was the hardest thing I’d ever gone through.“It’d be contradictory if I said I wasn’t pro-choice. I wasn’t ready. I didn’t have anything to offer a child. Read full gist here: http://www.radar.ng/gist/nicki-minaj-dazzles-in-shoot-for-rollingstone-shares-details-of-her-abortion/Nicki Minaj rapped about the abortion on her track “Autobiography,”. In the song, she raps: “Please baby forgive me, mommy was young; Mommy was too busy, tryn’a have fun; Now I don’t pat myself on the back, for sending you back; Cause God knows, I was better than that.” The rapper looked stunning on the cover of the magazine. She looked simple yet sexy and showed off her plunging cleavage in a white tank top. She posted the cover on her Instagramon Dec. 30, with the caption: “Love my new ROLLING STONE cover. Shot by TERRY RICHARDSON.” Read full gist here: http://www.radar.ng/gist/nicki-minaj-dazzles-in-shoot-for-rollingstone-shares-details-of-her-abortion/

No comments:

Post a Comment